we just passed the second Leo New Moon of this year, and the high vibrating fires of transformation are still burning bright within many beings in the big worldwide collective of the human race. The moon energies have triggered us in making another big leap in integrating our natural ability for self-leadership, and to rise in strength of holding space for our own inner I AM light. What many people will look out for now, are clear directions how to anchor this higher light in our daily life through appropriate actions.
This is a list of twenty wise guidelines from the ancestors how we can authentically live the powers we have been given.
1. Get up with the sun to pray. Pray alone. Pray often. The Great Spirit will indeed hear, if you speak to him.
3. Find yourself, on your own. Do not let others make your path for you. It is your path, and only yours. Others can walk with you, but no one can make your way or walk your path for you.
4. Treat guests in your home with great consideration. Serve the best food, give them the best bed and treat them with respect and honor.
5. Do not take what is not yours, whether of a person, a community, the forest or a culture. It was not given nor gained. It is not yours.
6. Respect all things that are on this earth, be it people, animals or plants.
7. Honor the thoughts, desires and words of all people. Never burst them, make fun of them, or imitate them rudely. Allow each person the right to share their personal expression.8. Never talk about others in a bad way. The negative energy you put into the universe will multiply when it returns to you.
9. All people make mistakes. And all mistakes can be forgiven.
10. Bad thoughts cause disease to the mind, body and spirit. Practice informed optimism.
13. Avoid hurting the hearts of others. The poison of suffering will return to you.
14. Be truthful all the time. Honesty is a test of representing one’s higher will in this universe.
15. Stay balanced. Your mental body, your spiritual body, your emotional body, and your physical body, all have the need to be strong, pure and healthy. Exercise the body to strengthen the mind. It takes a lot spiritually to cure emotional illnesses.
16. Make conscious decisions about who you will be and how you will act in this world. Be responsible for your own actions.
17. Respect the privacy and personal space of others. Do not touch the personal property of others, especially sacred objects and religious objects. This is forbidden.
18. Be true to yourself first of all. You can not nurture and help others if you can not nurture and help yourself first.
19. Respect the religious beliefs of others. Do not impose on others your own beliefs.
20. Share your good fortune with others. Participate in charity.Dear Ones, I hope the past few weeks full of Leo powered energies have filled you up with passion for the Golden Age of Aquarius on our beautiful planet. If that is the case, this simple rules of ancestral wisdom for sure will help out with one or the other guidance.
Love and Blessings!
If you enjoy my posts, please sign up for my daily newsletter, JUST CLICK HERE & enter your e-mail. Please also like New Beginnings Guatemala on Facebook, and keep up the good work spreading the word ;-)! Feel INVITED to share this post also on your website or social media, just keep the links and credit active PLEASE! THANKS!