we have come a long way on the path of taking all of humanity into the Golden Age of Aquarius on planet earth, and we have a long way to go. So many have connected with the need for an inner awakening, and so many are sleeping – deeply entangled in the most basic fears of human survival dynamics. Most of our so called “world leader” right now are not trustworthy to create a humane life for all of us on this wonderful earth, and instead abuse and steer the masses even deeper into their a collective state of “fear of death”.
That is why today we will take a closer look at the 5th hermetic law, the principle of Rhythms and Cycles, and its influence on the collective awakening process. This principle corresponds with our third chakra, the physical expression center of our free will and of our will power to create a good life for ourselves, and it is essentially the reason why we feel a fear of death lingering in our bones while living a human life.
When we study and apply the deeper understanding of this divine principle, we have decoded the path to letting go of our fears entirely.
The Principle of Rhythms and Cycles states that:
“Everything flows, out and in; everything has its tides;
all things rise and fall; the pendulum-swing manifests in
everything; the measure of the swing to the right is the
measure of the swing to the left; rhythm compensates.”
In everything in the universe there is a measurable motion. This movement goes to and from (something, somewhere, someone); has outflow and inflow; a swing backwards and forwards; a tide-like move like ebb and flow; a high-tide (peek point) and a low-tide (rock bottom), an advance and a retreat; a rising and a sinking. This principle of rhythms and cycles manifests in every single of our creations and distractions in the world; in the rise and fall of our nations; in the life of all things; and finally in the mental state of mankind.
What that means for us as human beings is for example: we can kick of a process of healing, but we can not demand when it is finished, how many details and themes will be involved – and what time-span that takes. Just as we can start the process of life, but once on this material plane we can not will ourselves to death. But we can listen closely to the rhythms and cycles of life and allow the right time to come.
Important to understand is that in order to achieve a state of completion in listening to our higher selves guidance, we have to surrender the free will of our 3rd chakra to the guiding voice of our higher heart. Only when we can bow our heads and accept what ever timing the bigger plan has for the fulfillment of our dreams and deepest desires throughout life, can we be brave enough to go truly peacefully when our passing moment is on. That is why we have to practice throw-out our whole life.You exist in time, but you belong to eternity. You are a penetration of eternity into the world of time. You are deathless, living in a body of death. Your consciousness knows no death, no birth. It is only your body that is born and dies. But you are not aware of your consciousness. You are not conscious of your consciousness. And that is the whole art of meditation. Becoming conscious of consciousness itself.
The Ascended Master in charge of our divine support for overcoming the fear of death is Buddha Gautama. Also known as The Enlightened Being or The Buddha; the founder of Buddhism in India. His constantly golden radiating energy field is well known as to be similar strong in effect on our emotional body, our mental body, the energetic body and the physical level.
The Buddha can help to energetically translate, transform and clarify any fear that is related to leaving the material body one day. His light has an impact on all levels of our spiral dance of creation (what we call past – present and future). Below you will find ten of his most famous quotes about the power of creating our health as well as our disease and on the illusion of the physical body that it all has to end in death. A wonderful tool to consciously work with this energies is this prayer, that I personally love and use a lot! Have fun working with this contact, he is a delight to hang out with!!
The Buddha Gautama Prayer
I bow to the highest,
to “I AM” awareness.
So all lower levels of existence may be blocked for me,
and I might be lead to the higher levels of existence.
And to set me free from all my manifestations of birth, age, sickness and death.
Here are ten of the most famous quotes by Buddha Gautama, helpful to deepen our understanding:
1) Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.
2) Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.
3) Every human being is the author of his own health or disease.
4) The mind is everything. What you think you become.
5) All that we are is the result of what we have thought: it is founded on our thoughts and made up of our thoughts.
6) It is a man’s own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
7) There is nothing so disobedient as an undisciplined mind, and there is nothing so obedient as a disciplined mind.
8) In the end, these things matter most: How well did you love? How fully did you live? How deeply did you let go?
9) Ardently do today what must be done. Who knows? Tomorrow, death comes.
10) Not even death has to be feared by the one who lived wisely.Dear Ones, I hope this insides have inspired you to study even more details of the principle of rhythm and cycles, and that you have a wonderful connection to The Gautama Buddha. If you surrendered and allow divine timing to make and break your life, it will be full of divine blessings and perfectly right moments, up until its time to leave this plane!!
Blessings and Love!
If you enjoy my posts, please sign up for my newsletter, JUST CLICK HERE & enter your e-mail. Please also like New Beginnings Guatemala on Facebook, and keep up the good work spreading the word ;-)! Feel INVITED to share this post also on your website or social media, just keep the links and credit active PLEASE! THANKS!