A personal message to all my facebook friends!! FB is consciously limiting the distribution of my articles. In case this restrictions keep going, only a very small amount of people on FB will be able to see my posts!! In case you enjoy my work and are used to find my articles on that medium, please sign up on my newsletter here. Over time I will not be able to invest the FB time, if it does not lead to what it is about – SPREADING THE WORD ;-)!
Go placidly amid the noise and the haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons.
Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant; they also have their story.
Avoid loud and aggressive persons; they are vexatious to the spirit. If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain or bitter, for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.
Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans. Keep interested in your own career, however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.
Exercise caution in your business affairs, for the world is full of trickery. But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for high ideals, and everywhere life is full of heroism.
Be yourself. Especially, do not feign affection. Neither be cynical about love; for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment, it is as perennial as the grass.
Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth.
Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings. Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should. Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be.
And whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life, keep peace in your soul. With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.In the belly of a pregnant woman were two babies:
One asks the other: – Do you believe in life after birth?
– Of course. Something must exist after delivery. Maybe we’re here because we need to prepare for what we will be later.
– Silly stuff! There is no life after birth. What would that life be like?
– I do not know … but surely there will be more light here. Maybe we walk with our own feet and we nurture through the mouth.
– That’s absurd! Walking is impossible. And eating by mouth? That’s ridiculous! The umbilical cord is where we eat from. I tell you one thing: life after childbirth is excluded. The umbilical cord is too short.
– Well, I think there must be something. And maybe it’s different from what we are used to here.
– But no one has ever come back from the beyond, after delivery. Delivery is the end of life. And after all, life is nothing but a harrowing existence in the darkness that leads nowhere.
– Well, I do not know exactly how it will be after delivery, but surely we will see our mom and she will take care of us.
– Mom? You believe in a Mom? And where is she now you think?
– Where? All around us! On her and through her is how we live. Without her, this whole world would not exist.
– Well, I do not think so! I’ve never seen a Mama, therefore, it is logical that there is non.
– Well, but sometimes when we are silent, you can hear her singing or feel caresses our world. You know … I think there is a real life that awaits us and only now we are preparing for it …
Dear Ones, I hope this words bring much inspiration, happiness and hope to your heart. That you feel motivated and faithful on your personal path of awakening, and in all your manifestations and dreams for the Golden Age of Aquarius, for all humanity!! I wish you lots of success with the prayer and the awakening to the divine child, you always have been!!
Sending Blessings Love and Ferry Dust!!!
If you enjoy my posts and desire to sign up for the daily newsletter, you find a button on the right bar of my page. Please also like New Beginnings Guatemala on Facebook, and keep up the good work spreading the word ;-)! Feel INVITED to share this post also on your website or social media, just keep the links and credit active PLEASE! THANKS!