you might have heard the news, we are again in an increasing wave of shifting frequencies, coming from the heavens above ;-).. For the next two weeks, until November 11th, we are invited to make space in our inner world, for even more downloads from the divine blueprint for the Golden Age of Aquarius. The Ascended Master in charge of our divine support system for this special shift, is Buddha Gautama. Also known as The Enlightened Being or The Buddha, the founder of Buddhism in India. There incoming energies are expected to be similar as strong in effect on emotional, mental and physical level, as experienced during the intense energy impact in September.
The Buddha can help to energetically translate, transform and clarify these energies for us. His light has an impact on all levels of our spiral dance of creation (what we call past – present and future). I included here 21 of his most famous quotes about self-worth, self-responsibility, health, the illusion of death and the topic of anger, as well as a prayer I personally love and use a lot! Have fun working with this contact, he is a delight to hang out with!! 😉
1) You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
2) Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.
3) Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.
4) Every human being is the author of his own health or disease.
5) No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.
6) A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker.
7) However many holy words you read, however, many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act on upon them?8) The mind is everything. What you think you become.
9) All that we are is the result of what we have thought: it is founded on our thoughts and made up of our thoughts. If a man speaks or acts with an evil thought, suffering follows him as the wheel follows the hoof of the beast that draws the wagon.
10) It is a man’s own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
11) There is nothing so disobedient as an undisciplined mind, and there is nothing so obedient as a disciplined mind.
12) You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
13) Conquer anger with non-anger. Conquer badness with goodness. Conquer meanness with generosity. Conquer dishonesty with the truth.
14) Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.
15) Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
16) There isn’t enough darkness in all the world to snuff out the light of one little candle.
17) Should a seeker not find a companion who is better or equal, let them resolutely pursue a solitary course.
18) If a man speaks or acts with a good thought, happiness follows him like a shadow that never leaves him.
19) In the end, these things matter most: How well did you love? How fully did you live? How deeply did you let go?
20) Ardently do today what must be done. Who knows? Tomorrow, death comes.
21) Not even death has to be feared by the one who lived wisely.
The Buddha Gautama Prayer
I bow to the highest,
to “I AM” awareness.
So all lower levels of existence may be blocked for me,
and I might be lead to the higher levels of existence.
And to set me free from all my manifestations of birth, age, sickness and death
I hope this quotes and the prayer are motivation for you, to make yourself familiar with this beautiful source!! Having a relationship with this wonderful Master can enable you to become “FEARLESSLY YOU”!! Hope you enjoy his energy field as much as I do and have fun practicing!! And don’t forget to keep breathing deeply what ever comes your way!
Blessings an Love ;-)!
If you enjoy my posts and desire to sign up for the daily newsletter, you find a button on the right bar of my page. Please also like New Beginnings Guatemala on Facebook, and keep up the good work spreading the word ;-)! Feel INVITED to share this post also on your website or social media, just keep the links and credit active PLEASE! THANKS!