About 6,000 years ago, Tantra was originally created by yogic masters to learn how to shatter a preoccupation with the ego and transform feelings of low vibration like anger, rage, frustration, hate, greed or jealousy into unconditional love. By training and disciplined practice of tools as controlled breathing, various meditation techniques and confronting encounters of their inner masculine and feminine energies, they transformed their consciousness to a higher, more refined level.
In practicing Tantra the individual develops a feeling for “the one holy spirit” unfolding into “the many materialized existences”. Liberation from suffering and separation is achieved, when we traverse this path backward: from the seemingly many we find in our everyday life all the way back to the One. To study, contemplate, become and then share this teachings, creates a natural respect for all beings on the planet as well as for mother earth herself.
And this finding of the One behind the Many is only possible while we are in the body. In fact, the body represents the loving, secure, boundaries you created to have a sacred space for your experience in this liberated state. That’s the reason why Tantra, in opposite to the most spiritual practices, is using the body as a vessel, actively involving breathing, sound and sexuality as training tools.
Some people feel uneasy when they hear the word Tantra alone, triggered by its connection to sexuality and the many misunderstandings coming with fears and limitations in this area of our life’s, the word creates an immediate resistance. In reality, incredibly inspiring sexual discoveries are merely a byproduct of this self-love creating path to unification.
Definitely Tantra is much more than having sex for multiple hours or a man training the discipline to extend the time before ejaculation. It is a practice that leads to a clear feeling for your personal needs and boundaries, for your life path and guidance, psychological development as well as your physical health and sexual intimacy. And that way, Tantra has been helping the practice of happiness on this planet since 6000 years …
Benefits of studying Tantra are:
- A profound understanding of the natural flow and co-creation of the male and the female powers within the universe, the human existence and mother earth.
- A stronger, more loving inner relationship between the male and female energies active in your own personality.
- A deeper awareness of the natural rhythms and cycles of your physical body and the energetic fields surrounding you.
- A stronger feeling for the emotional body of all people and increased awareness of your natural and healthy borders.
- Better, stronger, more authentic and free flowing relationships with all levels of existence, regardless of their degree of manifestation.
- The ability to share intense, emotional and even sexual intimate, experiences with other people and to walk away from them without attachment.
- A natural transformation of and liberation from mental and emotional pattern and illusions of separation, racism, superiority and religious dogmas.